[rescue] Interview 7500

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Thu Jul 11 20:50:01 CDT 2002

That's not a PC, it's a serial protocol analyzer.  It can decode
SNA on a SDLC link, X.25 on HDLC, and a bunch of other stuff.  It's
the son of the Telenex Autoscope and the original ARC Interview 4[5|6]00
boxen (ARC acquired Telenex in another VCS move years ago).  I may be able
to snag a disk or two.  Gimme a few days to explore.
-ls-

Ahhh...X.25....those were the days....