[rescue] Stupid way to take pictures

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Thu Jul 11 16:54:10 CDT 2002

What?

Only thing I see wrong, is the missing swimsuit model with the backward
open hand point..  that and the keyboard digging into her inner thigh thats
supposed to be provacative.

[[There is a calendar for a tool company: Rigid Tools.(!) 1970s bikinis,
holding giant oilfield pipe reamers and pipe threaders.. digging into these
poor womens thighs..   Hilarious but startling that anyone would actually
take these photographs and think it will promote busines... but then..  I
do still remember them 20 years later!]]