[rescue] Alice's Restaurant..

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 11 11:13:53 CDT 2002

Perhaps this shows my age as well, but in a good way
I think.

Several years ago I attended a concert in a very small
hall in Provincetown, Massachusetts in Cape Cod. It
was to see Arlo Guthrie.

I have seen and heard him on other occasions but this
time was more special:

During the concert, he pointed out someone in the
audience who was kinda special. It was "Alice" of
the song "Alice's Restaurant". She was sitting right
in front of me.

Well during the break I asked her for an autograph and
she gave it to me on the concert ticket stub.
Really made my day!  :)

I love his music as well as his fathers.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL