[rescue] OT: Web Hosting place?

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Jul 10 22:38:11 CDT 2002

I own an ISP/Co-location company. I'll host any vintage computer related
material free of charge. I'm responding on list cause this offer applies to
anyone here with vintage computer material. Contact me offlist if
interested.

The datacenter we have is a "real" one, not some kid running a horrid DSL
connection in his basement. FM-200, video survellience, biometric access
controls, two city power grids, 7.5gw of diesel power backup (about 3 to 4
days of diesel power), and extremely good network connectivity. Long story
short, you get a world class environment for the hosting of your vintage
computer data (email, websites, ftp sites, etc.), for zero cost. Just want
to give something back to the vintage computer community.

On the other hand, if you want a website hosted or servers colocated and
it's NOT vintage computer related, I'd still appreciate the chance to drop
you a quote, but I hope this post isn't considered a plug, it's not meant to
be.

Any takers, contact me off-list at jwest at classiccmp.org

Jay West