G4 hardware was Re: [rescue] dumpster-diving news ($35,000)

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Wed Jul 10 22:36:48 CDT 2002

>on 7/9/02 2:01 PM, Mike Johnson at mike at enoch.org wrote:
>
>>  Dave McGuire [mcguire at neurotica.com] wrote:
>>
>>>  BTW...This machine is *plenty* fast enough, but I have wondered...do
>>>  I have any options for CPU upgrades in this box, does anyone know
>>>  offhand?  I haven't gotten into the hardware of this machine very
>>>  much.
>>
>>  Yes.  Check here:
>>  http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/g4reviews.html
>>

>OK is it just me or where on that site can you find where to *buy* the
>friggin things?

Thats just a community site.  goto www.sonnettech.com or
www.newertech.com (not all the way up yet)

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."