[rescue] SGI SCSI Adapter ID

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Wed Jul 10 19:27:02 CDT 2002

>I have a small board with two connectors.  One of the two
>connectors looks like an SCA connector but has 100 pins.
>The other connector has 68 pins and is rectangular.  I'm
>assuming this is some kind of SCSI adapter as the label
>says SCSI_SE ASSY NO: 030-0305002 (I'm not sure about the
>next to the last 0 as the last three digits are written in
>ink and the first is a little smeared).
>
>What system does this belong on?

Thats an SE channel headder off an Onyx/Challenge DM/L.  THey also
come in DIFF flavor.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."