[rescue] bless me father, for I have sinned

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Wed Jul 10 17:19:03 CDT 2002

<collar>
You must ask yourself:
Are these two not both children of Palo Alto?
Do they not both eschew the teachings of the evil ones of the north?
Are they not both associated with the third child of Palo Alto?
I say into you:
Not only have you not offended the Sun nor the SGI god, you have
in fact honored the fathers of Stanford, and all they that hold
Open Standards dear and holy.
Go in peace, William.  You have committed no sin.
</collar>