[rescue] Q: moving medium heavy things

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 10 16:40:19 CDT 2002

run 2 heavy boards under the strongest+tallest racked device and jack it up
with 4 automotive scissor jacks and blocking as needed. Pull pallet and
place a 4-wheel movers dolly under the rack and *bing* instant wheels!

It works. Done it. Be carefull.

Or, rent a small hand operated fork lift. Safer, more expensive.