[rescue] Re: Grrrrrr.... (Ultra 1 FCO)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:17:16 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 04:09:31PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I dont wear suits.  Last time I wore anything resembling a suit, I was getting
> married in it.. After that, its STILL in that suitcase, in the closet. 8-)

Ugh, shouldn't you hang it up?

Where did you get it anyway?  I know you mentioned you bought it
online.  Were you able to find something off the rack that fit?  I was
unable to do so around here.  Worse, most places offered affordable
seamstres work, but the modifications to make one of the local suits
fit me require a real tailor, or so I was told.  Maybe I should just
fly to italy.  I keep hearing that I can get hand made for me, quality
suits there for under $500.

--
Joshua D. Boyd