iMac was Re: G4 hardware was Re: [rescue] dumpster-diving news ($35,000)

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Jul 10 01:40:55 CDT 2002

Kay wrote:

> anyone got a lowend Imac they want to sell me ???

Speaking of iMac... I have one, one of the first machines with (I think)
233MHz proc. I never liked that sleeky look, I hate the mouse and most
of all, the keyboard. The case looks ugly and I don't like the screen at
all.
I do like MacOS X, but it's slow on this one, even with 160MB of memory.
I don't want to spend $immense_amount_of_cash on a Mac either. I just
thought this one would be the perfect opportunity for me to take a look
at MacOS X, but I don't use it much at all. It just sits there,
collecting dust.

I'm close to toss this baby, since I don't use it. People with
Mac-experience knows better than pay money for this retard.
You could buy this one from me, but the shipping from Europe would cost
an immense amount of money, I think.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB