[rescue] Re: Of mice and men

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue Jul 9 17:45:32 CDT 2002

> (the "hockey puck" style mouse isn't bad to use, but the best is the old
> Swiss-made "half sphere" mouse that the DMD and other similar machines
> used.  I don't mind my Sun optical mice, but they're ergonomically horrid)

 Hey, do you mean a "Smaky" mouse?

http://www.epsitec.ch/smaky/photo-f.php

 I have one like the one shown on the Smaky 100 picture. I was wondering for
years to what computer this thing connected to until I saw a Smaky page. But I
don't have a Smaky, is this usefull for anything else? The mouse I have is fire-
engine red and looks quite cool, which is the main use of it nowadays.

  greetings,
    Michiel