[rescue] ups software available

Arthur Wouk awouk at ra.nilenet.com
Tue Jul 9 11:56:43 CDT 2002

i acquired the folowing upos software, i do't know why,  when i picked
up my first sparc10. it came without a ups, so i was bewildered then,
and still am. anyway, i have cluttering up my shelves:

Complete, boxed APC Powerchute Plus v4.2.2 for all varieties of UNIX.
contains CD, floppy disks, cables and connectors, user's manual and
registration materials.

what am i offered in trade? if nothing, does anyone want it for
shipping cost? seems a shame to send it to the landfill.

about the only hardware i can use is sparc10/20 memory. 64 and 32 megs
will work with my boot proms.