[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 9 11:51:52 CDT 2002

~ <minor rant>
~ My mom always yelled at me for using too much toilet paper.
~ I used as much as I thought was needed to keep things clean.
~ Now, I have a job, my own house, etc.
~ I have a 36-pack of toilet paper and a plunger.
~ I'll use as much as I want. 8-)
~ </rant>

Two words...

Wet Wipes.

Keeps things very clean, and one will do the job (assuming a small pre-wipe
with paper to remove Klingons).

Now I know for sure this is an ADD list in disguise! The topic is about
VT1200's and we have quickly jumped to anal hygiene.

BTW, I assume everyone's heard the stupid joke about the similarity between
the USS Enterprise and TP? They both orbit around Uranus looking for
Klingons?