[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jul 9 11:38:33 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 12:34:53PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I don't know what TP you buy, but I have yet to see a TP where two
> sheets is enough to prevent stuff from soaking through.  I'm guessing
> somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 is what I use, but I don't count,
> so I'm not sure.

<minor rant>
My mom always yelled at me for using too much toilet paper.
I used as much as I thought was needed to keep things clean.
Now, I have a job, my own house, etc.
I have a 36-pack of toilet paper and a plunger.
I'll use as much as I want. 8-)
</rant>

(and amy, no cracks about me falling asleep on the toilet, either)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net