[rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 9 10:25:26 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 10:17:43AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:04:54AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > That is spiffy.  But I don't think I'd be able to use the mouse for
> > very long.
>
> Yeah, its very reminiscent of the sucky Mac "hockey puck"
> mouse - but is bigger so its not so bad.

I actually got along with the mac hockey puck mouse fairly well.  I
just didn't try to rest my hand on it, but instead griped it with my
thumb and middle finger while pressing the button with my index
finger while my palm was 2-3" above the mouse.  This is actually
better posture.  But, most people don't really care for posture.

--
Joshua D. Boyd