[rescue] Harddrive for Ultra 30

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Tue Jul 9 08:10:53 CDT 2002

Hi Mike,

I have I believe the same hard drive. One's that comes with Dell
Poweredge, took it out and placed it in the Ultra 30. It boots out fine
the first time or if you power cycle the machine, though, everytime I
reboot it hangs at detecting the 36 gig hard drive. Now, I have the old
9 gig as the first HD and the 36 as the slave, works out great for me.

Maybe I miss some jumper config.. :~(

Rodito