[rescue] DSSI-Storageworks Stupid Mistake

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Tue Jul 9 02:29:17 CDT 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:

> I finally decided to give up for the evening.  I then realized
> that someone in the past couple of weeks when I was moving
> stuff around I moved all the disks from a BA356 to a BA350.
> All four disks that couldn't be seen were wide, so of course
> they wouldn't work in a narrow shelf.
>
> Boy that was stupid.

Been there, done that...
Boy, did I have problems finding out WHY ON EARTH my RZ1CB-VW's didn't
show up on one RAIDarray 410 and not on the other.
Yes, a sticker behind the front door telling me "Wide SCSI capable" on
the newer ones. Gaah.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB