[rescue] dumpster-diving news ($35,000)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jul 8 19:05:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 07:31:55PM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> Hmm I have some pre-G3 powermacs, some with video capture boards.
> Shipping would be a major problem with something of this heft though.

Nah, any Macs I acquire from now on will be B&W G3-or-better.

I dont need video input - I've got *that* already captured via the
setup with my G4 Cube and Firewire-connected DV/SVHS VCR.  I need
something I can throw iMovie files at and have it chug away all
day exporting to .MOV so it doesent tie up the Cube.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net