SAT Scores (was: [rescue] re: gps and mac&cheese, et al.)

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Mon Jul 8 17:36:30 CDT 2002

That was in grammar school, and the scores were not used for my college
apps.  I used the SAT's I took in HS for my college apps.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:35pm  up 14 day(s), 22:57,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges - Marcus Tullius Cicero
In time of War, the law falls silent