[rescue] dumpster-diving news ($35,000)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jul 8 17:20:14 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 05:05:57PM -0500, Leslie Connally wrote:
> just read this on cover of new NetworkWorld:
> http://napps.nwfusion.com/compendium/archives/00000179.html
> Compendium:
> It's amazing what some people throw out

I always drive around the neighborhood for the week before and during
"big trash" pickup time (twice a year).  Nothing decent this year; just some
PC crap and some old 13" monitors (I didnt pick them up).

I'd KILL for a B&W G3 Mac right now though.. even a bare one.  I need a
machine I can dedicate to video extraction.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net