[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Jul 8 14:06:40 CDT 2002

ummm, yeah, maybe, but how many of the kids who get diagnosed with ADD
ever get a pet scan?  How many school counselors are qualified to
properly diagnose a physical condition?  School counselors and
Technology teachers all fall into a couple groups, those who really
honestly want to help kids, so don't go into a career that pays gobs
more than education, and those who can't get a job outside of education.
 Unfortunately, I have seen too many of the latter, and precious few of
the former.

Tim