[rescue] big - caps

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Jul 6 23:53:33 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 12:50:27AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On July 7, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > >   Oh Christ...no, it has NOTHING to do with race.
> > >
> > >   I dunno about you guys, but I'm one of the whiter guys around...and I
> > > eat one whole helluva lot of rice.
> >
> > Do you put beans in it?
>
>   Sometimes, when I'm feeling like a rebel.

Well, it is interesting, but a well balanced diet requires a certain
set of proteins be found in your food.  Neither rice nor beans have
all of these proteins.  But, if you put them together, then at least
from the point of proteins you are getting a balanced diet.  This
doesn't say anything about carbs or minerals though.

--
Joshua D. Boyd