[rescue] Trimble SVeeSix GPS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 6 19:47:47 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 07:28:05PM -0500, Scott Newell wrote:
> >I'll be scanning anything I get with mine to put online.
> Y'all have seen the writeup BG Micro put up, correct?
> http://www.bgmicro.com/pdf/acs1394.pdf
> The Trimble TAIP protocol doc is at:
> ftp://ftp.trimble.com/pub/tracking/pla400-TAIP-Reference.pdf

I'm envisioning ending up with a little metal enclosure, with a connection
for the antenna, a power jack, and a DB9 serial output to connect to
$MACHINE as an NTP source...

Anybody up for assembling this (or at least wiring the TTL-to-RS232
converter) if I provide parts and fundage?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net