[rescue] Trimble SVeeSix GPS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 6 19:08:09 CDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 07:45:27PM -0400, Larry Snyder wrote:
> Hmmm...Trimble claims the SVeeEight is a _direct_ replacement.  The
> manual for it says RS-232.  Won't know fer sher til it (hopefully)
> gets here.  Also, check out:
> http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/html/driver29.htm
> It's built to talk to a Trimble Palisade, but it's still TSIP.  Again,
> won't know til it gets here.
> The Fine Manual (tm) for the 6 isn't on their site.  If anyone comes up
> with a pdf (including me), a copy should probably go to mrbill for
> available archive purposes.
> -ls-

I'll be scanning anything I get with mine to put online.

Knowing my time-for-projects around here, I may end up providing
schematics and parts and cash, and having someone else put together
the RS232 interface for me; I'm a klutz with a soldering iron.

BTW, anybody want a celereon 300 (maybe its a 366; I'm too lazy to take
 the HSF off to find out).. slot1... Free, pay postage.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net