[rescue] Office Chairs

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Jul 6 18:56:00 CDT 2002

> On July 6, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
>
>> From all the chairs I have sat in, the Aeron is by far the best. IMHO.
>>I got to sit in my bosses while he was away for a couple weeks last
>>fall. I loved it.

I'm now sitting on my upside down chair..... so I can look at the label
on the bottom.  It appears to be a "Domore Custom-Fit" chair, by Domore
Office Furniture out of Elkart,IN.  It's something that I got from my
grandmother.  She got it as surplus somewhere.  The funny thing is that
is has a sticker that has lines for writing down the names of users,
service dates, and service people :-)  You'd think it was a server :-)

It's made well, castings, plywood, and welded steel.

Okay, I turned the chair right side up, and am now sitting on the
correct side.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA