[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jul 6 15:49:53 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> On July 6, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > q: how do you document `home' experience? Fr'instance, I have six years
> > experience with FreeBSD, but can only document an employer where I used
> > that for eight months.
>
>   Easy.  Put it on your resume.  What difference does it make whether
> it's in your building or someone else's?

Agreed.  I have a "Skills" section on my resume, where I put bullet points of
what I know.  If I know it, I know it, it doesn't matter where I learned it or
how I use it.  I would expect the same from any potential empoloyees...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster