[rescue] big - caps

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Jul 6 01:51:57 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Oh Christ...no, it has NOTHING to do with race.

Well, I'd say thats were the rice term is based, but it really goes
beyond it now.

>   I dunno about you guys, but I'm one of the whiter guys around...and I
> eat one whole helluva lot of rice.

I like it, but white (bleached) rice isn't all that great to eat
(nutritionally), and brown rice (unbleached) cooks differently, PLUS, I
hate cooking.

Now Chicken on the other hand..... I'll cook, yum yum :-)  I may try
cooking some brown rice..... I've got some time off of work, so I can
experiment, well see if I end up with rice or glue :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA