[rescue] big - caps

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sat Jul 6 01:33:50 CDT 2002

Jeffrey Sharp wrote:
> Hm. That's what I figured. I'm going to have to go on the record as being
> against the term. It's entirely too discriminatory for my taste.

It's not really supposed to be discriminatory against any certain race,
just the people that rice out there cars.  Even the guy that has the
riceboy website is Asian.  I don't knwow if you read much on that site,
but the biggest thing that people object to is that the Ricer spend all
ther time/money trying to make there cars look fast, even at the cost of
making them slower..... it's sort of a poser thing..... if I'm using
that tern correctly...... I'm a bit past the age of the generation that
create slang :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA