[rescue] Big Caps

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Fri Jul 5 23:25:07 CDT 2002

Yep, they are the cool thing to have for car audio, they call them
boomer caps, they even ship them with built in led bar meters to
indicate charge.  Gotta have something to handle the gazillion watt
subwoofer amplifier when you turn up the base to drown out the big fart
coming from your 9 inch exhaust pipe, besides, all that neon uses a lot
of "amperage" also.

Tim