[rescue] big - caps

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Jul 5 23:00:08 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Now, those low riders one sees in rap video are a little cool.  With
> the adjustable air shocks and stuff.  But one doesn't see those around
> here.

More likely it's hydraulics, or air bags.  I don't know if nuematics
ever made it big in the low rider seen.  I see a car now and then with
hydraulics.  A few years back I saw a guy in a beat up piece of junk
(with hydraulics) take the corner, very fast, around the McDonalds drive
though, with his car leaning extremely to the outside, via the
hydraulics.  I thought the guy was nuts.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA