[rescue] cheap gps for time reference

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jul 5 16:09:55 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 03:34:25PM -0500, Amy wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >   The latter...except it's more like 1/3 pay.  $3K/mo is about twenty
> > bucks more than my bills. :-(
>
> That might as well be slave wages, Dave :/ Now I'm worried.

Isn't he the principle owner?

I make significantly less.  I don't know what the chances of making
more would be when I graduate (I know a few smart people locally who
haven't been able to get jobs, and they are qualified sysadmins in
addition to being good at programming, while I've no experience as an
admin.  I know more less smart people without jobs, but they don't
count here), at least right away.

--
Joshua D. Boyd