[rescue] Calling HP Laserjet experts

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Mon Jul 1 23:16:59 CDT 2002

>On Monday 01 July 2002 11:35 pm, you wrote:
>>  On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>  >   They should have named them "LJ-IIIH"...H for Hernia.  Those fuckers
>>  > are HEAVY.
>>
>>  Not as heavy as a GDM-1962B.
>
>Umm, actually I think they're *heavier*. (owning both)
>I'r rather carry the 1962B around than the LJIIID.

Damn.  I moved a 1962B not too long ago.  I wouldn't want to move the
IIID by my self... it probably weighs more than I do.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."