[rescue] WTB: sbus 10mbit ethernet NIC & 20A power cable

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jul 1 22:29:02 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 22:15, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On July 1, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > once).  Incidently, it takes the same power cable as my NCUBE/2.  I KNOW
> > you want that one too....
>
>   Yes, but I seem to recall that you were heading over there to pick up
> said NCUBE/2 for ME, Dan.  *grumble*

Well, i was mostly asking for information, and if you'd want it for more
than i was willing to pay (oh yeah, that was $50 too).  I'd be more than
happy to give you an account on the frontend box once i get it up and
running.  (don't count on that being anytime soon).  It's currently
under the care of a former list member in Indianapolis.

> > (I am SUCH a BASTARD tonite!)
>
>   Yes. ;)

Not too often that one can troll both Josh and Dave in one night, nay,
one thread!

	-Dan Sikorski