[rescue] WTB: sbus 10mbit ethernet NIC & 20A power cable

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jul 1 22:18:58 CDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 22:02, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On July 1, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> > BINGO! Onyx deskside.
> > (RE2, dual r4400 150mhz, 128MB RAM, oh yeah, i'll rub it in, it only
> > cost me $50)
>
>   Jeeeezus.  I'll give you three times what you paid, by PayPal, for
> that machine RIGHT NOW.  You can't beat that profit margin.
> Interested?

Not really, i haven't had a real chance to play with it myself yet (aah,
the entertainment of getting root on another IRIX box with ease).  I'm
interested in finding out what software it has on it, and of what use to
me it can be before i get rid of it.  (that and at LEAST power it up
once).  Incidently, it takes the same power cable as my NCUBE/2.  I KNOW
you want that one too....

(I am SUCH a BASTARD tonite!)

	-Dan Sikorski