[rescue] Cheap scsi cd-rom drives

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Jul 1 12:33:24 CDT 2002

On Monday 01 July 2002 01:26 pm, you wrote:
> George Adkins wrote:
> > ( gray) but yeah... I see your point.  OTOH, some of us are insanely
> > anal-retentive about trying to get 'the right part' to complete the
> > appointment of our 'beloved children'.
>
> I know I am, it also says "Silicon Graphics" on the label on the bottom.  I
> could sure use someof these, so I can toss the Compaq mice...

I posted the URL, otherwise go to hitech cafe ( www.hitechcafe.com ) and look
under 'bargains' I think.  I could use a couple of SGI three-button mice, but
I need them for Indigos and Onyx's, not the PS/2 kind.

(actually, if you are going to 'toss' the Compaq 3-button mice, let me know,
I can always use another PS/2 3-button mouse or two around here

 Geroge