[rescue] Free to good home: Old Sun 3 / 386i equipment

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jan 18 15:25:58 CST 2002

> I myself am a transplant from Ohio - where 20 minutes in the car only got
> you about halfway there (anywhere).  I don't mind long commutes, but the
> commutes in OH are far different than here.

Its taken me 3 years to get used to the distances in the mid-atlantic and
new england states.  From where I lived in Texas, it was at least 6 hours
to just get out of the state.  Now, I can be in any of 3 different states
within an hour.

I'm horribly spoiled by my work commute, though.  With rolling stops
through the stop signs, I can be to work in 3 minutes. 2 1/4 miles.