[rescue] Happy new year from the east coast

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Dec 31 23:09:42 CST 2002

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 12:08 AM, Eric Webb wrote:
>>> Weeee going to write this early hehehe....
>>> Time to go outside...
>>>
>>> Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in 5 minutes)
>>
>>    Yes indeed, happy new year, all you freaky geeks!
>>
>>       -Dave
>
> Heh, you knew Dave would be here :P

   Hey man, where else would I be?  I *still* don't know anyone down
here.

   That's my resolution for 2003...I will stop allowing the company to
monopolize every aspect of my life, and I will get out once in a while.
  Then maybe I might be doing something other than sitting here talking
to people this time next year.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols