[rescue] NetApp drives

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Dec 31 17:59:06 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 03:30:59PM -0800, Skeezics Boondoggle wrote:
> Was the bezel on that one brown?  Or do you have the "nuclear banana"
> yellow faceplate?

I"ve got a F330 with a *TAN* faceplate, and a non-painted drive bay cover
(its metallic-ish, but plastic).  From what I can tell by talking to a
NetAPp employee on the toasters list over a year ago, it was an internal
unit used for heat-chamber-testing drive shelves.  Only has one power supply,
too.

No drives or shelves, though... 8-(  I *do* have OnTap 5.something and a
license key, just no drives.

Bill

--
bill bradford