[rescue] RS/6000 laptop

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue Dec 31 13:14:10 CST 2002

 Hello,

> The following auction has a starting price that is IMO a complete rip-off,
> but  the item itself is pretty damn cool :-)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=179&item=2084742741

 That a lot of money... I've seen better deals on eBay, even for 860's. You
might think it's a rip-off, but you didn't buy one of these when they were
new :). I would feel sorry for the guy who dropped one...

> Does anyone on the list have one of these machines in their collection?

 Yes, you absolutely need to have one :). I've got a N40, it's very nice to
have a portable machine.

  greetings,
   Michiel