[rescue] SGI RE2 on ebay - $450 BIN

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Dec 30 23:16:54 CST 2002

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Eric Webb wrote:

> On Friday 27 December 2002 09:23 am, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> > Do we have any RE2 fanatics here on the list?
> >
> > This one comes with the MCO.
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2084321896&category=1122
> >3
>
> Did I read correctly that this thing is 220 only, or is it dual-power?
> Besides being larger (physically) than your usual box, who wants to take a
> crack at convincing me of a reason not to get it? :P

I have one at home (actually a couple) running out of 110 no problem, just
make sure the line is clean enough and that it can support at least
15/20AMp (If you have a drier then maybe you can use its 220V outlet.

/begin *plug*
If anyone in Northern Cal is interested in a quad R10K/RE2 machine loaded
to the gills let me now
/end *plug*