[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4005

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 21:40:25 CST 2002

> From: Ido Dubrawsky <ido at dubrawsky.org>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: [rescue] Woohoo!! New baby girl!

> My wife delivered a 7 lb. 13.6 oz. baby girl this morning at 2:03
a.m.

Yea - that's great!

> She was in labor for only 3 hours.

Great for her!

> The baby is in the NICU because of some complications inhaling
> her myconium but she's doing good, looks really pink (a very
> good sign), and they're slowly weaning her off the oxygen.
> She'll probably be there for a day or two and then she can
> come home.

My son had a similar situation, inhaled some fluid, had him on
antibiotics for a week, but he was never in any real danger (sounds
like your daughter is in a similar situation). If your daughter is like
my son, have no fears - my son is a happy, healthy, 6 year-old with an
appetite most other parents would kill for their child to have...

> Just thought I'd share the cheer and the good news...

GREAT! Good luck with everything, parenting is a great adventure!

Thanks for sharing,

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com