[rescue] heavy duty fiber optic cable (14 feet) free

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Mon Dec 30 09:39:08 CST 2002

All,

I have about a 14 foot section of

SIECOR Optical Cable, 1993, SR-3412L6-012

available for free here in Lancaster, PA.  If you want me to ship it,
no problem, just pay for shipping.

This is heavy duty stuff, about as thick around as my pinky finger,
similar in diameter to say coax cable or a little thicker.

I also have an ADC Telecommunications Fiber in-building panel, which
is a small metal cabinet where you break out the fiber into terminated
ends and plug them into your own in-house fiber network.  With two
sets of keys (there is a door for the incoming cable and another door
for the internal network portion).  $15 plus shipping.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |