[rescue] Want-To-Borrow Macintosh Power Supply

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 29 17:27:14 CST 2002

I run a K6-2 450, 288M ram, windows 2000 advanced server, and an old Hitachi
2x DVD... the DVDs play fairly well at full screen, to the point where they
look better than a corresponding MPG. There's a frame rate skip every few
seconds though, not terrible (it drops 1 at most), but I'll bet I could
probably clear that up by cleaning off my taskbar and not running IE,
outlook, AIM, ICQ, etc. etc. while I'm playing movies, especially since I
think I can spot correlation between the skip and hard drive access....

Mike Free