[rescue] Want-To-Borrow Macintosh Power Supply

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Dec 26 20:23:51 CST 2002

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002, Linc Fessenden wrote:

> Are you sure the "new" battery is any good/has a charge?

No way to tell, as this house is devoid of a multimeter and small lamps,
but I did buy it at Rat Shack, so I'd expect to not be completely
worthless just out of the package, and it -does- alter the behavior of
the IIfx.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "Albert Einstein nailed space-time, but the wild thing had him stumped.