[rescue] Fibre Channel

Paul M. Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Dec 26 16:02:41 CST 2002

I recently got a few segate fibre channel drives. I have been looking
around online and found where i can get the SCA plugs that will mate to
the drive rather inexpensively, i want to make the "T" card adapters to
use the drives in a loop with the controler, i wanted to know if any
one here had done this, and if there was any thing special needed, like
resistor and the like to set the drive id through the SCA on the drive.

I have all the pinouts for the SCA from segates website.

thnx
	Paul