[rescue] Automounting NFS volumes on OSX

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Dec 25 16:19:49 CST 2002

On Wednesday, December 25, 2002, at 06:07 AM, Yuri K wrote:
> http://www.bresink.de/osx/

Yuri:

Thanks for the quick reply, but this isn't what I was looking for. The
link is for shareware software that hides the 'complicated Unix command
line', I'm not looking to hide it, but rather I'm interested in what it
is! I tried using the line:

mount machinename:/export/home/username /mnt

(after creating the /mnt dir) which should work, but didn't. And I'm
also interested in automounting the home dirs like I do in Solaris.
Anyone have any ideas?

-Mike