[rescue] Ultra 10

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Tue Dec 24 13:01:50 CST 2002

Hello Michael,

Tuesday, December 24, 2002, 18:45:15 (UTC), you wrote:

MAT>     BTW If anyone can give me a pointer on finding the identifying marks on
MAT> this card so I can look iy up I would not complain....

       If it has a sticker with bar-code and a number [usually] starting
       with 501 take the first 7 digits, put a hyphen after the "501"
       and enter into Google, e.g. 50122701300123 will come to
       501-2270 and so forth.  Google will give you a multitude of
       links, some of them will be useful.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain