[rescue] BIND 9 conf file example needed...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Dec 22 23:14:00 CST 2002

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Al Potter wrote:

> Um, DNS and BIND in particular can get you 0wn3d or worse (yes, it can get
> worse[1]) faster than anything else.

Yes.  But unless you're running a DNS server that a lot of clients need
for -every- lookup (in the case of an ISP running a DNS server), you're
really only capable of screwing yourself.

> I hope that's not ALL of your config file.

No, but it's the important bits that illustrate how to serve up zones.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "Albert Einstein nailed space-time, but the wild thing had him stumped.