[rescue] BIND 9 conf file example needed...

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Sun Dec 22 13:03:12 CST 2002

> Does anybody have a BIND 9 conf file I can look at?  I'm having trouble
> putting it all together and I can't seem to find any good examples
> without going out and paying the $45 for the new DNS & BIND O'Reilly's book.

The new O'Reilly DNS & BIND cookbook is what you're looking for.  I has
problem specific recipes, some of which I spen DAYS figuring out on my own a
few years ago, and is well worth the $$.  I know you were looking to NOT
spend $$ on another O'Reilly, but nothing will get you up and running
quicker than this and a copy (which I presume you already have) of the
corresponding DNS & BIND.

AL