[rescue] Sparcstation 4

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Dec 20 09:01:16 CST 2002

On 12/20/02 8:48 AM, "Phil Schilling" <phils at gcstech.net> wrote:

> There are no cables for the internal drives.  They are connected via 80
> pin sca interface mounted on a board on the left? side of the machine.
> There are two of these one above the other.
>
> Phil

That's the Sparc 20 and the 5, for sure. Didn't the Sparc 4 only have room
for one drive kind of in the middle of the case, with only a cable
connection and not the plug-in backplane? I remember it being "different"
from the other 4m pizzaboxes, but it's been a long time since I've seen
inside one.

Steve